Redi Services, LLC. is seeking a professional, hardworking, reliable, and detail-oriented individual to fill the position of Hydrovac/Trucking Manager for our operations in Platteville, Colorado. Redi Services is an Industrial Service and support company established in 1982 providing excellence in safety and service to our customers.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Having an in-depth knowledge of industry standard methods, costs, and best practices for hauling.
· Familiarity with applicable laws and permitting.
· Ability to follow all safety procedures and protocols.
· Conducting Hazardous Materials Training (with or without formal training).
· Leading and motivating a team of drivers, mechanics, and laborers.
· Gathering and processing daily tickets.
· Invoicing in a timely manner.
· Having strong communication skills to work effectively with clients and team members.
· Monitoring driver qualifications and training.
· Leading morning tailgate safety meeting.
· Assigning vehicle repair and maintenance duties.
· Keeping and transmitting complete and accurate records for each vehicle in the fleet.
· Leading in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
Experience: A minimum of (5) years of Hydrovac experience is required.
Benefits and Perks:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
At Redi, we take each and every job that gets put in front of us seriously and are committed to providing our clients with the absolute best service around. Whatever job you need to be completed, we have the skills and expertise to get it done right. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer, and let's get started on the path to getting the job done right.
Contact Redi to learn more about our industrial construction and maintenance services. Our experts are waiting with solutions to keep your operations running smoothly.