Redi Services, LLC is hiring a skilled single hand WELDER/PLANT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to fill a full-time, permanent position with our operations in Sweetwater County (Southwest Wyoming).
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
* Reading and interpreting blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements.
* Welding in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
* Examining welds for bead size and other specifications.
* Setting up machines and components for welding according to individual job specifications.
Education (or Equivalent Experience) Required:
* Must have an associate degree or equivalent from accrediting college or technical school OR
6 months to 1-year related experience/training OR
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must have experience with carbon steel and stainless steel.
* Must pass stainless steel 2” pipe test (304 or 308 root and TIG cap). Redi will arrange/pay for the test.
*Must be safety-focused and have strong attention to detail.
*Must be able to work well with others to maximize productivity and efficiency.
Benefits and Perks:
Starting at $32.50 Per Hour DOE.
Ability to commute/relocate:
At Redi, we take each and every job that gets put in front of us seriously and are committed to providing our clients with the absolute best service around. Whatever job you need to be completed, we have the skills and expertise to get it done right. Contact us today to learn more about the services we offer, and let's get started on the path to getting the job done right.
Contact Redi to learn more about our industrial construction and maintenance services. Our experts are waiting with solutions to keep your operations running smoothly.